The Sequel Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 22, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, and company
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will never sell your information and you will never receive SPAM from us, or because of us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails to the email address which you have provided about news, announcements, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or by phone.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- If you have previously agreed to us about using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 1546 Locust Avenue, Bohemia, NY 11716.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.