Director of Information Technology
Sequel is looking for a Director of Information Technology. This is a highly skilled professional position for someone with a proven track record to lead organizations technology function and be an integral part of a staff providing all aspects of technology support to the firm and its clients. This is a hands-on role encompassing the duties of a senior systems engineer, while providing leadership in developing Sequel’s strategic utilization and deployment of technology in providing superior client service in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Solid skills and resourcefulness in diagnosing and resolving system hardware, software and user issues, evaluating options to implement practical solutions and anticipating future needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide direction on technology requirements and solutions to firm leadership, the IT group and end-users to ensure the delivery of superior service and support to all users.
- Experience in creating and managing yearly capital and operational budgets, and overseeing related purchases.
- Strong strategic thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, and business judgment.
- High level skills in managing a Help Desk, both in-house daytime and outsourced evening/weekend/holiday assistance, with a focus on delivering outstanding user support and continuous service improvements.
- Ability to keep up with leading and common technology trends, as well as industry developments; specifically, advising leadership of best technology practices for software solution providers with a high focus on security issues for the firm and the firm’s clients.
- Unquestionable capacity to maintain full confidentiality on sensitive issues and ensure full confidentiality of systems information.
- Familiarity in managing, testing and maintaining a disaster recovery site.
- Minimum of 6 years of related IT management experience with strong preference for professional service industry experience.
Other helpful skills:
Familiarity w/ SDLC (Software Dev Life Cycle), Technical audit experience, Technical documentation, Network communications (WAN, Routing, RFID), GIS, Big Data Management, Data Integration w/ Remote Sensing technology, and Infrastructure experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org